Wednesday, May 30, 2007

StatCounter

I'm using StatCounter to see how many visitors i've had to my site. It is up to 87, and i think quite a few of these are from me visiting my own blog and the main day it is visited is Thursday, (when the workshop is on). Most people get to my site through other bogspots and del.icio.us, and my highest visitor length is from 30 seconds to 5 minutes.

I like knowing how many visitors my blog has. using the StatCounter is a great tool to find out whether my site is successful or not. Its useful to know which pages are more popular. If some pages are being overlooked it probably means i need to improve or make the navigation to those pages more obvious. Or entice my visitors to find out more about these pages.

1 comment:

R said...

looks like you are about to hit 100. That's great. but too bad stat counter won't be able to retain all of your details after 100. gostats.com might be a better choice.